Can you Lease a Used Car?
Making your next vehicle a used vehicle is a great option for many drivers in Arlington, Dallas, and Fort Worth. After you’ve made this decision, though, it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to finance it.
Maybe you’re thinking leasing a used car would be a good financing option, but wondering, Can I lease a used car? Below, we at BMW of Arlington answer that question in detail and give you all the information you need to know about used car financing!
Can I Lease a Used Car? -The Short Answer
Yes, you can lease a used car. However, if this is the route you want to take when financing your next used vehicle, you’ll find that the used-car financing process is much different from the new-car financing process. But leasing a used car is still a great option for those who are thinking about how they’re going to finance their next used vehicle.
Leasing a used car has plenty of benefits including:
- More vehicles to choose from in your budget range
- Lower monthly payments
- Lower auto insurance costs
- Maintenance benefits like extended warranties
- Good lease buyout opportunities
As you can see, leasing a used car is a great way to finance a vehicle, so that you can get on the road and live your life.
The Used Car Leasing Process
As we mentioned before, leasing a used car is a bit different from that of a new car. Below are step-by-step instructions for locking down your next used-car lease:
- Start by doing some research. Though not all automakers allow you to finance used models, many of them do including: Acura, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, FIAT, Honda, Jeep, Hyundai, INFINITI, Kia, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, SRT, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
- Find the used vehicle you want to lease and then compare its lease value to the lease value you’d get with a new version of that model. This will help you see if you’re getting the most out of your lease.
- Locate a dealership that offers the used car model that you want as well as used car leases. Not only dealerships offer leasing as a finance option for used vehicles.
- Get as many quotes as you can and compare them side-by-side. This will ensure that you find the best possible lease offer so you don’t spend more than you have to for the same vehicle.
Using these steps, you’ll be able to find the perfect used car for you as well as a financing solution that you feel good about.
Ready to Lease Your Next Used Car?
Now that you have a better idea of what leasing a used car is like, we hope you’re feeling confident about making it your financing solution for your next used car buy. Shoppers in Arlington, Dallas, and Fort Worth can get the ball rolling on finding their next used car and used car lease with us at BMW of Arlington today.
Give us a call today for more information about our used car leases and to schedule a test drive in one of our many quality pre-owned vehicles!